Katie - posted on 04/24/2012 ( 2 moms have responded )
hey guys... I'm currently about to get out of the military as single mother, I have an 18 month old and one on the way. The father ended up leaving us... But anyway here are some questions to maybe help me make some important decisions for when I get out.
1) Do you have any education past hIgh School? (I don't yet :/ )
2) What Job do you have?
3) How much do you make a an hour/month.
4) Do you live with family or on your own?
5) if alone, how much is your rent?
6) And... Do you have to pay for childcare? If so... How much does that cost?
I know it's ALOT of money talk. but I haven't been in the real world... On my own,,, ever. joined the military right out of high school...
Just trying to get an estimate of life costs and what jobs pay well.
thank you for any responses! :D