Stacyannette8495 - posted on 12/01/2009 ( 1 mom has responded )
According to the EPA, most homes have airborne concentrations of hazardous and toxic chemicals that are two to fve times higher indoors than outdoors. In one five-year study the EPA reported that a number of homes had chemical levels that were seventy times higher inside the homes than outside.
What causes so much indoor air pollution?
Typical household products such as cleaner and personal care products. Of the chemicals commonly found in homes, 150 have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancer, and psychological abnormalities and after analyzing 2,983 chemicals used in personal care products, 884 wer found to be toxic.
Knowing all this info now would you continue to harm your children? The good news is for every toxic household and personal care product in your home there is a safe alternative.
OR CALL 704-298-4782 LEAVE MESSAGE PLEASE