we threw an expensive birthday party
we had a big party at our house with a bouncer and bubble machine. lots of friends and BBQ
posted by : Marissa, on 06/04/2011
surprise birthday party
we met up th the family and spent the whole day and evening at southend at the adventure island we went to the fish and chip shop for dinner then saw all the lights switched on in the evening it was a fantastic day .
we all went rollerskating and then to dave and busters for a full day of fun and food with no hassle of cleanup...we had a blast
Didn't do much.
The family created a "Happy 10th Birthday Rania" banner and posted it over the door to her room.
We also littered her bedroom with dozens of inflated balloons.
Of course she had her birthday cake. Specially designed as per her request.
Also fulfilled a few more requests that she had.
In the evening we (family) took her out to one of her favorite restaurants for dinner.
Didn't do much, but we had a fun filled 'private' celebration.
Hi, I am still amazed that Janine is 10, we decided to take a few of her friends to watch a movie at the mall and then came back home and had tea and cake, they totally enjoyed it and not much to clean up:-)
posted by : Charmian, on 05/11/2011
She had a pamper party with 7 other friends. They had their nails painted their eye make up done (Glitter) and they also had glitter tattoos. They all had a fab time and the party also included girlie games and singing and dancing.
posted by : Chelle, on 05/10/2011
Elodie had never staye in a hotel before and so for her 10th birthday we both stayed in a wonderful hotel, The Hyatt Regency in Birmingham. I explained why we had booked via e mail, and the management left her a birthday card in our room,as weel as sending up room service with fresh fruit dipped in chocolate and a voucher for breakfast the following morning. We travelled by train and arrived at the same time as the Chelsea Football team and even shared a lift to our 19th floor with six of the team players.
The hotel was out of this world; each room had wall to ceiling glass windows, and there was a spa -- we were both swimming in the pool and enjoying the jaccuzi at 8am the following morning. To top the experience off at breakfast we sat amongst many famous faces who were touring for "Dancing on Ice".
The day was finished off by going to see a 3-D Disney film at the Imex Centre. Elodie enjoyed herself so much she has produced her own project.. A lot of planning, but certainly 24 hours she will never forget.
My daughter has planned a "girls day" since she was in kindergarten. What she planned would be something a 21 year old would plan so we scaled it back a touch as well as the number of invited guests so she invted 3 of her dearest friends, so 4 girls in total:
- 2:00 pm, the girls are dropped off at our house and we handed out their gift bag at the beginning of the party vs. the end. The gift bags were mini silk purses from the dollar store and inside there was a $10 gift card to the mall, a lip gloss and a pack of gum.
- 2:30 pm, mini pedicures. The salon owner is a friend of mine who added a few extra touches. The salon has double pedicure chairs, so two girls soaked and got their toes painted while the other two girls snacked on crackers and cheese and blew soap bubbles. The salon owner also offered the girls non-alcoholic champagne. I think the girls thought they were 21.
- 3:45 pm, stopped at a local bakery where the girls each picked out their own cupcakes
- 4:00 pm, a trip to the mall to spend the $10 gift cards. They had a lot of fun trying to get the best bang for their buck.
- 6:00 pm, dinner at Boston Pizza, the girls sat at one table and we sat accross from them at our own table.
- 7:30 pm, back to our house where the girls painted each others finger nails.
- 8:30 pm, popcorn and movie in the basement
- 10:30 pm, sleepover
- 9:00 am, strawberries, crepes and bacon for breakfast
- 10:00 am, the parties over
I would definately do all of this all again. We had a grand time.
We had a Lush (the shop) party , had an amazing time with bath bombs and they put face masks on each other.
We celebrate my daughters birthday with just a simple swimming party with just family and some friends..they had a lot of fun..kids love to swim and eat.