I'm concerned for the child/children of another mother...

Sierra - posted on 01/21/2010 ( 5 moms have responded )




I had a friend in high school that got pregnant at the same time as me. We spent some time together during the pregnancy but she not only still smoke cigarettes and drank alcohol but come to find out did the occational hard core drug here and there (ie: coke) on top of smoking pot. Once her daughter was born I prayed that things would change. She was living with her boyfriend in a shack that to me looks like its falling apart. Neither one of them had a job. Using their parents as a means to support their lifestyle and daughter. I just found out that she is again pregnant (6 months) and NOTHING has changed. She still does all the same stuff as before but now for money she prostitutes herself. I am so concerned for her daughter and unborn baby. I need advise on what to do. I don't want to leave this alone because god forbid something happens to those kids I'd feel guilty because I didn't do anything about it. PLEASE HELP!

If you see this, leave this form field blank.
Powered by RESPECT not THUMPS


View replies by

Jade - posted on 01/21/2010




i agree with all the women that commented but i also think she is an unsafe,uncaring mother considering she would do that whilst pregnant and then continue after and the to prostute herslef to earn money that is not right for her sake but more or less her children but you should deffinatly report her as that is a VERY unsafe invorment for a child.and depending on what country she lives in she is entitled to quite a few benifits from places like centrelink.

Chelsea - posted on 01/21/2010




This is horrible. your friend or not you need to call family services, i would die if my son got taken away from me but then again im not out doing those things. When your under the influence it only harms the baby as much as it harms the one doing it! please call you could give me a number and a name and i would do it.

Tiffani - posted on 01/21/2010




all you can do is whats best for there children call family servives and report them it would be best for them and will make u feel alot better good luck for those children ill pray for them and for you to do the right thing

Allyssa - posted on 01/21/2010




as sad as this is, you need to report her!! this is wrong, get onto child safety or something...

Alyssa - posted on 01/21/2010




you need to call family services, i knew a couple almost like this, and their second child died at 3 months because they paid more attention to drugs. i wish i would have done something because i feel horrible.family services is best for these children.

If you see this, leave this form field blank.
Powered by RESPECT not THUMPS

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms