Erica - posted on 04/09/2009 ( 715 moms have responded )
Hey everyone, my name is Erica... I am doing a research paper on teen pregnancy and would like to ask a few questions i could hopefully get some feedack to. Teen mothers don't have to respond to this message.. it would also benefit me if mothers at different age ranges to participate in this... Thank you! feel free to be descriptive!
1) What age did you have your first child?
2) How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant?
3) Did you tell the father? If so, how did he react?
4) Did you have any complications during pregnancy? if so, what were they?
5)What's the best thing about motherhood?
6) Is the father involved?
7) Does your parent's/ family help out at all? if so, how do they help? If no, are there other ways you get help?
8) Do you have a good job?
9) Did you drop out of school? if no, is/was it difficult?
10) Do you think it's easier to be a mom or a dad?
11) What do you think you would be missing out on if you didn't have any children?
12) Are you struggling? if yes, what would help you become more successful?
13) What advice would you give to other mothers/ teen mothers out there?
14) Where do you see yourself in 5/10 years?