Paige - posted on 09/19/2012 ( 2 moms have responded )
Ok here's the background info...
my son is 2 years old. He has been going to an in home daycare for over a year. She cannot watch him anymore due to the fact that her daughters are having babies at the same time.
So we did some research and found a daycare center close to home.
My son has only gone for 5 days and I already want to take him elsewhere.
1. They cannot tell me what he has done for the day (potty, food, naps...) b/c his teacher is gone for the day by the time I get there.
2. He has food, dirt and dried boogies on his face on a daily basis.
3. His shirt was soiled from lunch and they didn't change it even though I sent a spare.
4. They tell me he's not eating, but when I drop him off for breakfast all the kids are feeding themselves. He still needs a little help getting started, and i don't think they are doing that.
5. He acts attention deprived when he gets home wanting me to hold him all night.
6. He got sick the first week with fever, runny nose and cough.
Am I wrong for wanting to switch providers?