Laura - posted on 06/13/2012 ( 7 moms have responded )
Hi all new to site,
Can any one please give me tip or advise please,
my son turned 19months this month. he only started to walk at 17months, he still wont eat solid foods he gags some time throws up, i have brought him to the Dr, and he had a x-ray which he is 100% , what can this be why ? ,, (i have a lot of questions) ... he does not talk only say mama . dada. aaahhh baba... he never points to objects yes sometimes he gives me eye contact when i call him but on a small scale .. out of 1-10 times about 2 times ? ,, i have in-law telling me theres something wrong with him and personally i am getting bored with this, as i spend my time with him and they see him once in a blue moon. so how can he "know" these ppl as the just expect to much from him and compare him to the grand daughter..
1. he is 3ft tall yes and 19months old he looks like a 3yr old and ppl dont understand that he is just 19 months old
2. plays happy by himself and me and hubby
dont have any other kids and i know no one in this town to get him to be more social
3. he wont eat foods or candy or sweets. < -- really
4. He shakes his head to sleep
5. he can dance to music and bubble away
6. but getting classed as have autism
i dont feel my son has any condition (hopefully) i do feel however he is behind in development by a few months.
sorry if my post seems shattered but he is screaming at me right now LOL ...
thank you for any comments and advise