Tali - posted on 11/07/2009 ( 1 mom has responded )
I wanted to share with you something that happen to me.
when my son was just one year old we went to have dinner with friends.
long story short, their son choked on a piece of food - stopped breathing, lost consciousness, and started turning blue. I gave him CPR and saved his life.
I am telling you this because i think its important to know CPR especially when we are taking care of young children.
You can read the entire story at www.becpr.org
and please for your children... take a CPR class.