Cindy - posted on 09/25/2009 ( 32 moms have responded )
ok we pretend to be the perfect mothers, but really we know that secertly once in a while we will do things when you know no one else is looking?? come on mum lets confess.. These are my top five things.
1. wiping my babys mouth with his t-shirt when i cant be bothered getting a bib.
2. knowing my toddler has a dirty nappy but waiting a extra 10 mins hoping my hubby will smell it.
so i can finish sex and the city.
3. giving my toddler weetbix for dinner, when i am so stuffed to cook. (he loves it)
4. taking a toy off the shelf while shopping and giving it to my toddler to play with, with no intention
to buy it, and giving it to check out lady on way out.
5. reading a story book to my toddler, but turning from page 3 to 10 hoping he wont notice!!
please feel free to add, so us mothers can see we are all in the same boat!! lol