Are you a tech-savvy mom? We’re looking for mom bloggers who are passionate about everything from gadgets and electronics to Internet technologies and social media.
We are trying to promote and recognize the work of moms who blog with this contest, rather than blogs that are intended for mom readership. Therefore, this contest is only open to moms.
To ensure that votes are fairly acquired we do not allow for any prizes or giveaways in exchange for votes.
Voting ended on Apr 10, 2012 at 4pm PT. Top 25 Tech Moms - 2012 is now closed.
If you have any questions about our Top 25 Blogger program, please read our Blogger FAQ's.
Real Advice straight from the heart, make money with a blog, learn about social media. I'm also a mom inventor. I'll share my journey together we can grow :) Come be inspired I also invented the Snuggwugg :) Love to meet you @ my blog!
A series of 4 review sites for 100s of digital book recommendations from a mom & educator. Includes iPad, Kindle, Nook & Android book app reviews. Also includes daily deals on the best iOS kids apps and the blog, The Digital Media Diet.
I'm a mom of three who runs an iPhone/iPad app development company with my husband. I blog about business topics and other tech subjects related the evolving mobile space, which are helpful for my fellow developers and give a behind the scenes peek.
Like any other Mom,I wanted to make sure that my kids were safe both in the real & virtual world. This led me to think about other kids as well. So I joined McAfee's campaign to keep Indian kids safe online by spreading awareness on cyber threats
A blog about the sometimes explosive, sometimes rewarding, and always engaging effect of digital media on the modern family. Anecdotes, tips, and current tech news to help parents tackle that ever-present family member – the screen.
A tech-savvy mom who focuses on coaching high-tech leaders and professionals to leverage their time, multiply their capacity to get things done, and focus on driving strategies with big impact. Let your success soar at work and get a life too!
We're wives, daugters, friends and moms. Above all we're caregivers to at least one person. I'm sharing my life experiences and offering advice on keeping everyone in the family happy, safe and sane.
Are you an over scheduled mom with little time to figure out technology? Or are you a technology guru who loves sharing tips with others? We cover different ways to make technology work for you without spending hours researching and learning how to do it on your own.
Scraps of My Geek Life, a tech mom blog offering daily commentary, advice, reviews and shared experiences of how Michele McGraw's real life and the digital domain connect. Michele shows families how to use technology to enhance their
Web & blog design inspiration for girls at heart.
Social networking, tech news, tutorials, & blogging tips to help female creatives stay relevant in today's market.
I love what I do because I get to learn something new every day. Come join me!
Lynne Kenney, Psy.D., is a mother of two, a practicing pediatric psychologist in Scottsdale, AZ, and author of The Family Coach Method (St Lynn’s Press, Sept 2009). Dr. Lynne values family, sports, cooking, math, art and education.
Tech Savvy Mama assists parents in navigating the ever-changing world of technology. Leticia Barr uses her experience as a former teacher and technology specialist for a large DC Metro area school system to share new technology and educational resources.
Upgrade Your Life provides simple solutions to high tech problems. I'm a mom of 4-year old twins and the host, writer, and executive producer of the series. We shoot the video portion of the show in my kitchen and I sneak my kids in for cameos often.
A blog about Life, Love and the Final Frontier. I'm a mom to a brand-new baby boy and I write about the exploits of my nerdy family, technology that I find interesting, photography and social media. Fun, right!?
90% of your problems can be solved by smart marketing. Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills. Can't help you with the latter, but I do know a thing or two about smart marketing. Want me to prove it? Pick up my free SEO report and we'll go from there.