Has anyone tried this??...
MOST HELPFUL POSTS
Rebecca - posted on 09/02/2010
I have heard of it but not sure about the details. However I can give you some advice on what to ask before you join any MLM or home business.
1. Ask the person that has introduced you to the business, How many different MLM's have the been in. If they have been in a few, ask why? Did the others fail. What is there reason for jumping around so much.
2. Ask what their monthly average income is right now. When did they join and what did they have to do to get to that income. This is a business, you need to know what it's going to take.
3. Does the company print the average monthly and annual incomes for the different statuses you can achieve. This is really important, if the company doesn't print this info, what are they hiding??
4. Is this a "Ground Floor" opportunity. I say stay away from anything that is trying to get you in because it's a ground floor opportunity. If it's hot to get in now, then what about later on?? You want something that has a solid track record that will be around for a long time.
5. What is the retention rate of the customers?? Are they shopping month after month or are you constantly having to find new customers to replace the ones that shop once and never again.
I hope this brings some light on the subject in your search to find something that you can do from home.
April - posted on 07/28/2011
Ladies, I have had to delete several posts from this thread because they violated COM rules. No posting links to your websites, no contact me's w/ your phone number or email. You may post info about your business, say the same, why you love what you do and if they are interested in learning more they can send you a PM to find out more information.
Thanks everyone! ;-)
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms