20 month old vomiting everything she eats and drinks.

Jazmine - posted on 02/23/2015 ( 6 moms have responded )

3

0

1

My 20 month old ate had a small bite of a spoiled cheese last night. When i realized she was eating it i quickly took it away. Since this morning she's been vomiting everything she eats and drinks(even water).
Should i take her to the hospital? Please help im very concerned.

6 Comments

View replies by

Jazmine - posted on 02/24/2015

3

0

1

Thank you for your tips. This morning she woke up better. She eating very well. And her vomiting stopped completly.

Gena - posted on 02/23/2015

306

1

655

I would call the doctor and go get it checked. Especialy because she cant Keep liquid,they can help so that she doesnt dehydrate.

GlenS - posted on 02/23/2015

35

0

1

Also If she did not drink much water yesterday and it might be a reason... Dehydration Check that too , if you confirmed Give her some Electrolyte

GlenS - posted on 02/23/2015

35

0

1

I think you have to take her to hospital and check with a doctor immediately.

There are different causes behind this
either Food poison or something you have to concerned . I am not scare you.

Just verify what she ate yesterday

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms