BY going TOXIC free in my home, allergies have finally gone away, along with sicknesses, headaches, asthma, skin irriatations

Hope - posted on 09/03/2011 ( 2 moms have responded )

9

8

0

happy to have finally transitioned my house, it took me some time to find the right items, but not sick any longer, and I have always had a strong immune system.... when I found out my dishwasher products was giving me toxins creating headaches, that pushed me to move forward.....

my whole family and even pets are doing better.... I KNOW WE LOVE OUR FAMILIES..... help them and make the house toxic free.

If anyone needs help let me know and I will gladly help you....

MOST HELPFUL POSTS

2 Comments

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms