Can anyone give me the ultimate chocolate chip recipe? I need the old fashion recipe with a twist
MOST HELPFUL POSTS
Rosie - posted on 02/01/2010
1 stick butter room temp.
1/2 cup shortening-mix these together
add 1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar-cream with butter and shortening
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt-mix into mixture
1 t. vanilla-mix into mixture
add 2 1/2 cups of flour, then 3/4 bag of chocolate chps
bake 375 for 8-10 minutes.
i know it's not a twist but it's the best choc. chip cookie recipie ever!!
here;s one with a twist: bake at 375
1 cup butter
12 0z choc chips
2 c. flour
1 c. brown sugar
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 c. sugar
2 1/2 c. blended (cut in a blender till a powder) oatmeal
1 t. baking powder
1 t. vanilla
1 1/2 c walnuts
8 oz. milk chocolate bar chopped or heath bar chopped
cream butter and sugars together. add eggs and vanilla. mix in flour, oatemal, salt, baking powder, and soda. add chips, nuts and chocolate bar. roll into balls and bake for 10 min. make sure to not overbake these as they tend to harden up if u do, i personally like to underbake all of my cookies, but that's just me ;).
Cori - posted on 01/31/2010
* 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 2 teaspoons baking soda
* 2 cups butter, softened
* 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
* 4 eggs
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
* 2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
stays soft because of the instant pudding mix in it!
Charlene - posted on 02/01/2010
Ooohh... I had a really awesome Chocolate Chip cookie recipe that used mayo in it and as weird as that sounds, they were delicious. The mayo just makes them really soft and moist.
I'll try to find it and if I do I'll post it. I've tried the one with the pudding mix in it and it was really good too! :)
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms