Carbon Monoxide Poisoning!!!!

Robin - posted on 08/31/2014 ( 2 moms have responded )

3

0

2

Our son had been sick for about nine weeks after several consultations with doctors and a few blood tests, apart from them showing that he possible had some sort of virus, infection (bacterial or other wise) there was nothing serious coming up in them. The Doctors, Student Support Team contacts and even myself were all starting to think it had to be some kind of psychological problem. However one morning I woke up with the idea that it could be Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and I could not get it out of my head. So I googling the possible side effects and after reading it all seemed to make sense of the strange symptoms. The deep coma like sleeping, the hallucinations about a person walking past his window, the nausea!!! Even our daughter was sleeping in longer than usual and having difficult to rouse everybody in the mornings. This could have slowly killed my precious teens!!!! Anyway I got down to business and turned off. my gas ducted heating, opened up lots of windows. I rang up my local Medical Clinic and they suggested getting my local Gas company do an Emergency check for leaks and of course they also wanted us to come in for a check up. The gas company found that there was gas leaking in our house and immediately turned off the gas supply. The Doctor still felt it was psychological but gave me some referrals for blood tests. I went to get mine done first but found out that it wasn't a normal blood test. The nurse referred us onto specialised clinic to have the blood tests done there but warned me that it was a very unpleasant process. She also said that the blood test had to be done by a specialist who wasn't there every day. I talked about the possible options of an alternative test with my local Naturapath and booked my son in for a test with her which was not so invasive. He was tested last Friday and sure enough he had Carbon Monoxide effecting him!!! So please check this out if your children are feeling sick and you or they are finding it hard to wake up, they are imagining odd things. Get your gas checked out for leaks. You and your loved ones are all to precious to suffer and possibly die from this!!!!!get mine done first but found out that it wasn't a normal blood test. The nurse referred us onto specialised clinic to have the blood tests done there but warned me that it was a very unpleasant process. She also said that the blood test had to be done by a specialist who wasn't there every day. I talked about the possible options of an alternative test with my local Naturapath and booked my son in for a test with her which was not so invasive. He was tested last Friday and sure enough he had Carbon Monoxide effecting him!!! So please check this out if your children are feeling sick and you or they are finding it hard to wake up, they are imagining odd things. Get your gas checked out for leaks. You and your loved ones are all to precious to suffer and possibly die from this!!!!!

2 Comments

View replies by

Robin - posted on 09/04/2014

3

0

2

Gena W., I had trouble editing the story so it took me a while to fix it up. The save changes button kept on becoming unavailable when I was trying to edit my story. I was finally able to fix it this morning. So now I'm hopefully it makes more sense!!! I am pleased to report we are all feeling a lot more with it. However our son has been having regular minor blood noses when he gets hot and seems to be still be throwing up most mornings. I took him to a specialist yesterday to get his the burst blood vessel cauterised. So I'm hoping that will help. A few weeks ago my Naturapath told me that she was finding a lot of her patients were not feeling well because they were breathing in mould floating in the air due to the weather being so warm and then suddenly so wet! So maybe it could be that? However I think Ill need to take him back to the Naturapath if the nausea persists and see if we can get to the bottom of these issues with our son. Thanks for your comments.

Gena - posted on 08/31/2014

306

1

655

Am i the only person getting confused while reading because some text is double? Glad they found the leak. We dont use gas,so luckily i dont have to wry about that.

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms