Fiona - posted on 10/06/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )
hi, i'm a fashion design student and I am designing a childrenswear line for an under-serviced market for my project. I'm am trying to understand what moms look for and need in children's clothing. if you can be so kind to take a bit of time to take this survey, it would be great deal of help to me. thank you!
1. Is your child a male or female?
2. How old is your child?
3. Where do you currently shop at for his/her clothing? (boutiques, mall, outlets, etc.)
4. How often do you shop for clothes each year?
5. What do you look for when you’re shopping for clothes? Is it style, prints, colours, fabric, brand, fit etc.?
6. Does your child’s opinion matter when you purchase his/her clothing or does he/she wear whatever you buy for them?
7. What do you think is missing in the current fashion market? Is there an article of clothing you have in mind that you aren’t able to find anywhere?
8. Would you purchase clothing with natural fibers and dyes? If so, why would you choose these fabrics?
9. How important is functionality in your child's clothing to you? What functions do you look for?
10. Do you think there is clothing suitable for your child's age group in the market right now?