Yas - posted on 01/04/2013 ( no moms have responded yet )
Hi, i need advice with my husband, i am 26 years old and got married 2 years ago, and i have a 1 year old baby girl whom i cant live without, i consider her the best thing ever happened to me. Anyway yet i have a very difficult man to deal with, he's only 3 years older than me but he always try to make me feel inferior i have always wanted to be a housewife but living with him made me take a backup plan n i decided to work so if one day i left i would have money to continue, here are my problems....
1. My husband feels threatened by me working as my salary is close to his and he feels threatened by that.
2. He keeps telling me im not taking good care of my girl n i should stop working although i work from home n i am always around her n i got a nanny for help infront of me during work time but he still wants me to quit
3. He always takes my comments as a deep conspiracy to start a fight, who knows me normally knows im a very kind person, but i really changed alot in the past two years
4. No one of my family would support separation n my dad says all problrems can be dealt with unles its a big thing like infedalty or a drunk person orif he hits me but all other things are small, however i dont really see my life with that person 5 years from now
5. My husband doesnt trust me or trust my opinions about my house or my girl in anything n he always wants to be incharge of all decisions which are rightfully mine to make, he always trusts his family more than me n would listen to them n not me n that frustrates me a big deal specially that he is not convinced that he does that, n he tells his family everything going on between us, n on the other hand he asks me not to tell my family anything. His family lives in the same house but we have like a separate appartment on top of that house. I wish i would have my own away from them. N he does not agree to do that.
6. He makes a big deal out of everything n always try to make me be wrong n very untolerant wheras he asks me to be tolerant with him as work pressure is getting him... As if my work is not pressuring or taking care of the baby n household is not as pressuring, he gives himself an excuse to be nervous which he thinks i dont have as much n i should let go when he gets angry but i dont see the same attitude expected from him. I have alot more things to say but i really not even interested to continue i feel numb rightnow....