Divorce and baby
Quinn - posted on 05/12/2014
I am sure you have made the best choice that you see fit for your current situation. I wish you much luck and please remember it takes two to make it work; so please don't settle. Wish you a safe pregnancy and happy marriage. This type of thing happens to many and in some cases it brings the individual closer and stronger. It helps the other person to see that what they were about to lose is not worth losing after all.
Have a great day!
Quinn - posted on 05/11/2014
Here are a few questions that may help you answer your own question.
1. How long have you two been married?
2. Has he ever cheated on you before? That could included talking to other women or sleeping with other women.
3. What are his feelings about the divorce?
4. What are his feelings about the baby?
5. Will you be able to co-parent without any emotional attachments to him if the divorce was final and baby was born?
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms