Don't know who the father is?
MOST HELPFUL POSTS
Nadine - posted on 07/14/2016
I have not been in that circumstance. When I was single and sleeping around I made sure I was on birth control and the men used condoms, religiously. If I had, somehow, gotten pregnant anyway I would not have a child without being in a relationship with the father, so I would have an abortion. Those are just MY personal thoughts on the subject. Everybody has their own ideas of what is right for them, so no judgement here.
I think if someone choose to have a child without knowing who the father is they should contact the potential fathers and find out. It is very important that a child knows where they came from, has a chance at a relationship with both parents, and the financial and emotional support of both parents whenever possible.
~â¥Little Miss - posted on 07/14/2016
Well, if you are already in this predicament, the right thing to do is talk to all the potential fathers and get DNA testing done. It isn't fair to not let them know, and it is worse to make only one think he is when he might not be the father. Do the right thing for your child, and find out. Good luck.
Ev - posted on 07/14/2016
I also have had only experience with one man, Dove and ladies. I have to agree with your statements here.
1) Having more than one sexual partner close together makes it uncertain who the father is of the child or children.
2) Having sex with more than one other person can lead to STD's and other health issues.
3) You might want to look at it this way: The man you slept with could have had several other partners. And so in essence you have slept with them too and any diseases they have had or were exposed to means now that the man you slept with has exposed you to their diseases as well not to mention all the other men you have been with and the other partners they had. And it goes on and on.
4) Use protection and birth control.
5) Use your brain and be smart.
Jodi - posted on 07/13/2016
When will people learn that having more than one sexual partner at a time will lead to this kind of uncertainty? Just pick someone and stick to it. Maybe if people waited to get to know someone before having sex with them they might actually know the parentage of their children. Sorry for the rant, but its ridiculous that people even have to ask questions like this.
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms