drinking

Samantha - posted on 01/12/2014 ( 2 moms have responded )

2

0

0

My 2 year old might have drunk some of her albuterol should I be consernd should I take her to the er ??

2 Comments

View replies by

Chava - posted on 01/12/2014

15

0

1

Call poison control ASAP 1 (800) 336-6997 or 800 -222-1222. They are very good advising if you should go to ER or
Do s/t else at home.

Jodi - posted on 01/12/2014

3,533

36

3906

Ok, firstly, how did she get to it in the first place without your supervision - you need to address that.

Secondly, the internet is never the place to go in situations like this. You either call your local poisons information OR your local hospital/doctor. There are some medicines that require emergency treatment for overdose (and given you weren't supervising, can you be certain how much she had? Your use of the word "might" indicates to me you have no idea), so you immediate phone call to appropriate places is more sensible than internet posts!!!

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms