User - posted on 12/18/2010 ( 6 moms have responded )
It's pretty obvious my husband and I are not going to make it.... we have had several conversations about it. I have a 24 month old who wont know the difference but I want opinions. Should I go ahead and file for divorce now or should I wait until after Christmas and stomach the holidays with the in laws and my family knowing what the truth of the matter is after the holidays. There isnt any chance of working it out...but it will be a huge blow the our family and we are sensitive to them.