Catherine - posted on 03/14/2014 ( no moms have responded yet )
I need some advice.
My son is 6.5 months old. My husband and I have been using condoms for protection to avoid adding to our little family too soon. I have yet to get my first PPAF. I have been noticing some odd symptoms for about a month now. I am wondering if it could be baby no.2 or just AF. Here are my symptoms.
1) increased gas
2) increased GI distress (other than gas) but not truly nausea
3) bloating (my pants are tight even though I am trying to lose weight and exercise at least 45 min every day.)
4) inability to lose weight despite watching calorie intake, nursing, and exercise
5) tender breasts
6) decreased milk output
7) everything smells sour (just the last few days)
8) increased clumsiness
9) increased fatigue and difficulty waking from sleep
10) increased libido
11) crampy twinges in abdomen (i have never had much for cramps with AF in past)
12) low back aching (don't typically have back pain)
What do you think?
With my first child, I had lots of nausea and heartburn during the first trimester. These symptoms are different than how my PMS was pre-baby no 1 and different than while pregnant too.