To interact with other moms or post a question, please confirm your account by checking your email or get a new confirmation email.
Gripe water is a natural liquid solution which provides relief for babies and children suffering from minor stomach discomforts due to gas, colic and hiccups. Handed down from generation to generation, it has been used in many parts of the world, particularly Europe, for more than one hundred years.
* Anise to aid digestion
* Angelica to soothe upset stomach
* Caraway to relieve flatulence and indigestion
* Chamomile to settle the stomach
* Fennel for stomach upset, hiccups, gas
* Ginger to ease nausea and other digestive problems
some also contain Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) to decrease stomach acidity and Cinnamon bark to aid digestion and relieve flatulence and vomiting
Katie - posted on 03/27/2009
Trusted & traditional / heritage remedy synonymous with gripe relief in babies
• Essential parenting product for distress purchase
• Contains terpeneless dill seed oil to reduce the foam in the stomach by breaking down trapped air bubbles, gently relaxing stomach muscles, reliving tummy cramps and spasms.
• Sodium bicarbonate neutralises excess stomach acids to relieve discomfort.
• Suitable for babies from 1 month old. Sugar, colour and alcohol free
i used it to get rid of my daughter hic-cups and when she had colic hope this helps :)
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms