Ashley - posted on 08/29/2016 ( 11 moms have responded )
I am Ashley K. Butler, and I am new to the community. I am not a mother at the moment, but am excited to be an aunt to my sister's little one that is coming soon.
I am interested in helping mothers who have children that struggle with school work and tests, by offering homework assistance and study skills help to them.
Just a little bit about my background:
* I am 23 yrs old
* I am the oldest of 5 children
* I graduated in May 2015 with a degree in Math/Psych
* I love working with youth
* I love, love, love my family
* I have an awesome mom, who rocks, and I understand the lengths that moms/dads go through just to see their kid(s) succeed in life from watching my mom for the past 23 (almost 24) years
In short, you all have such amazing roles (that go way underpaid) - but we kids love your hard work and effort. Without - I don't know where we would be!
But, I am curious to learn more about the community, or circle :), of moms and the things that they consider when choosing to work with others.