How do you mix the peroxide, water and backing powder
MOST HELPFUL POSTS
Elfrieda - posted on 12/27/2011
The volcano thing? I used to love doing that as a kid!
1. take a glass jar, make it look like a volcano by putting a construction paper cone around it. (you can skip this step)
2. Put 2 or 3 teaspoons of baking soda (not baking powder) in the jar.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons of vinegar (not peroxide) into the jar all at once.
4. Run your little lego people screaming away from the volcano!
5. Do it again, this time with more of each ingredient. Mwahaha!
Maybe it works with peroxide and baking powder, too, but I don't know.
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms