Jason - posted on 03/31/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )
Methods that Preventing and Curing baby Heat Rash
the pores of sweat gland on the surface of skin are blocked temporarily and sweat cannot be outflowed successfully will make the baby get the skin deasease of Heat rash. When heat rash emerges, you may try to cure it with the following treatments:
1. Add 10g of pepper into porcelain enamel pot; pour 200ml boiled water in and cook for 5-6 minutes with small fire. After that, wait until it would not scald your hands, then you can dip some pepper water with absorbent cotton and dab the lesion. 12 hours later, the purulence shrinks to dry. In order to consolidate the effect, you may heat the remaining pepper water with small fire and scrub the lesion again, heat rash will disappear.
2. Use the cutting section of cucumber or mashed towel gourd leaves to dab the heat rash for two to three times per day.
3. For severe heat rash, you can mix one volume liquorice powder and double volume French chalk, and then dab the heat rash with the mixed powder.
4. Take 100g of Harlequin Glorybower Leaf and Twig and 200g of purslane, cook with water and then use it to scrub heat rash.
5. Scrub the heat rash with ginger, the heat rash will disappear after a few hours and the lesion will no longer suffer from heat rash.
6. Take some purslane and cook with water, and then use purslane water to scrub heat rash in the morning and in the evening. After three periods of treatment, the heat rash disappears.
More tips, please visit http://www.aliexpress.com/store/235158