Gabrielle - posted on 06/12/2015 ( 14 moms have responded )
Answer these questions:
1. Do your kids share a bedroom or have separate bedrooms?
2. Do you let your kids eat junk food?
3. What is the bedtime in your house? Do you stretch it on special occasions or non-school nights?
4. Do you let your kids hang out with friends (e.g. sleepovers, playdates, birthday parties, etc.)?
5. Is your family religious?
6. If you have multiple kids, do they bicker.
7. Kids ages and genders?
8. Are you on Facebook?
9. What ratings of movies do you let your kids watch? G, PG, PG-13, R.
10. Do you let your kids say mean words?
11. Do you let your kids swim?
12. Do you let your kids climb trees?
13. Did you breastfeed or bottlefeed?
14. Did you do disposable or cloth diapers?
15. Do you allow electronics and TV?
16. Do you celebrate Halloween?
1: My kids share a bedroom AND a bed. We live in an apartment.
2: No junk food allowed in this house. EVER. They can only drink water and almond milk. I also do not allow meat, dairy, or gluten.
3: 7pm ALWAYS. Even on weekends and trackouts (Track 4). Even on vacations. Even on the 4th of July. Even on New Years Eve.
4: I do not, because it makes them forget about family. No sleepovers, playdates, parties, etc. Ever.
5: We have mass every Saturday morning, the kids have Sunday school every Sunday, the kids have Awana every Wednesday, we say prayers before bed, etc.
6: My kids have never fought. Ever. They are the best of friends.
7: My Jack is 14 and my Anna is 12.
8: Not on Facebook.
9: They can watch G and animated PG movies.
10: They cannot say mean words. No 'stupid', 'jerk', 'idiot', 'freak', 'heck', 'gosh', or swear words.
11: To their ankles.
12: Absolutely not.
15. ABSOLUTELY NO electronics or TV. NO, JUST NO.