Brittany - posted on 11/27/2014 ( 14 moms have responded )
HSC RESEARCH PLEASE HELP
1. How old are you?
2. How would you describe yourself?
3. At what age did you fall pregnant with your first child?
4. Was the first born planned? If yes skip Q6 and 7, if no skip Q5
5. How did you react/feel when you found out?
6. What caused your unexpected pregnancy?
() lack of knowledge about contraception
() Ineffective contraception (pill, condom etc.)
() Accessibility of contraception
() Heat of the moment/ no protection
() Feeling uncomfortable using contraception
7. At what age did your mum have you?
() younger than 15
() Older than 30
8. At the time of your pregnancy did your friends or family members have babies or were pregnant?
9. Relationship status when you fell pregnant:
() In a marriage
() Stable relationship
() Single/ broken relationship
10. Do you personally find that media references sex too much? If no skip Q10
11. Which makes the most reference to sex
() Reality shows
() Music videos
() Internet ads
12. Do you personally think 16-year-old girls are too young to fall pregnant?
13. What do you think is the main cause of teen pregnancy? (Select more than one)
() Drug and alcohol consumption
() Contraception failure
() No use of contraception
() Influences of society
() Heat of the moment
() Influence of older partner
() Financial benefits
() Mental issues
14. Would you ever fall pregnant to avoid sexual intercourse with your partner?
15. Do you think teens with boyfriends 20+ are more than likely to get pregnant?