MOST HELPFUL POSTS
Ann - posted on 08/14/2013
Must haves :
- diapers, diapers, and more diapers. Topped off with wipes, and more wipes
- onesies usually 3-6 months are the best to get even if they are a little roomier, saves buying more clothes in the long run.
- soothers. they will be your best friend and will help with breastfeeding when the baby doesn't want to feed but just wants to suck.
- bottles, a nipple shield (if you want one) lanolin nipple cream, and a breast pump. Super helpful things when your breastfeeding
- get 1-2 cans of formula, just for backup when you need a break or are out somewhere its just a quick fix until you get back home and can feed more comfortably
- get a snugge. it was one of the best things i ever did, it was so much easier being hands free when you went to the store, or even for a walk :)
Congrats on the little one, that's a beautiful name :)
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms