my 1 year old tried to eat rat poison

Kavilla - posted on 09/20/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )

2

0

1

I looked over n she had a mixer of rat poison n pranut butter n her mouth. I got it out n removed a small piece n her mouth. She seems to be ok and i dont thinm she swallowed any of it. But will she still get sick from it being in her mouth.

MOST HELPFUL POSTS

Dove - posted on 09/20/2014

11,764

0

1349

Calling poison control or the hospital would probably be a better option vs. posting here.

Why do you have rat poison anywhere that a child can get to it would be a better question.... ???

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms