My 2 1/2 year old daughter likes to hurt me & the cat

Srenebrown26 - posted on 12/30/2013 ( no moms have responded yet )

2

0

0

My 2 1/2 year old daughter throws things at the 12 year old cat all the time. My kitty is terrified of her. I've tried timeouts, asking her, do you want me to throw things at you?, a swat on the butt, taking toys away. Nothing seems to make her understand that she is hurting the kitty. Just recently, she's started hurting me, and my mom. Mostly me. She hits me, throws hard objects at me, kicks me, pulls my hair so hard, & won't let go, that I actually have places on my scalp that hurt for days after. I told her not to do it, that it hurts me, I've even cried because it hurt so bad. She just laughs. Last night I couldn't get my hair loose from her hands, so I spanked her butt, and she laughed at that too, and then started pulling her own hair and laughing. Other than that, she is extremely smart, funny, beautiful, giving, polite, shares what ever she has with anyone in the room. Says please, thank you, and your welcome! 90% of the time she is an angel, but the other 10% of the time she is literally killing me, the cat, and now my mom who is 70. What do I do now?

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms