Brandi - posted on 07/28/2012 ( 1 mom has responded )
I have 2 daughter who are 4 and 2 1/2 and my c-section for my 3rd is 7 weeks away. My doctor surprised me by saying I dont have to get fixed after this baby (3 c-sections) She suggested implanon and then having another in 5 years. My husband still wants to try for a boy and doesnt want me to get fixed. But 3 children is enough for me and I also dont want to have one so spaced from the others and be so much older (I would be 30 at that point) He seems upset that I want to go through with the surgery. How could I go about explaining this to him without upseting him more? Or should I not have the procedure done and just wait to see if I change my mind? Im so confused and have little time to decide.