Jin - posted on 12/02/2012 ( 5 moms have responded )
I am in a desperate need of advices regarding my situation right now.
My son and his girlfriend has a 14 month old son and due to financial reasons, my husband and I invited them to come and stay with us until they got their foot off the ground. My son's girlfriend does not work but my husband and I do. I am frustrated and I don't know if the way I am feeling is normal or not nor, do I know what to do about it. You may wonder what is causing my frustration and I will tell all of you in hopes of getting some good advices. Here is a list....
1. She gets up at 9 in the morning at the earliest and much later most of the time. Usually the baby gets up first and cries and she is forced to get up.
2. She feeds herself while feeding the baby.
3. She does nothing most of the day except play games or talk on the phone with her family back in Texas(We are in NJ).
4. She puts no effort into keeping the house clean(I gave up cleaning the house after their mess. I am tired and I feel like a maid).
5.When I come home after work around 10 pm, she just stays in the room with the door closed and doesn't say hello.
6. The days I am home, she expects me to do all the house chores, including cooking and laundry.
I tried so hard to understand and keep an open mind and open heart regarding their situation but it got to a point where I can no longer sustain myself. Please Help!!!!! and pray for me...