Seher Ozonal - posted on 03/19/2014 ( no moms have responded yet )
Hello according to my own calculations im 9 weeks tomorrow. two weeks ago I had a blood test and an ultrasound and they are both showing no sign of a baby. I have all the symptoms and my belly is continuing to grow.
has anyone experienced this before?
I've been told multiple stories:
1. it could be pregnancy
2. it could be blighted ovum
3. it could be chemical pregnancy
4. it could be ectopic pregancy
5. it could be phantom pregnancy
6. it could be hormonal changes
I am seeing an obstetrician in 1 week! BUT I AM SO OVER IT!!! THE WHOLE NOT KNOWING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!