Sarah - posted on 12/19/2014
After consulting a colleague, she pointed out the raisins often have sulfates, molds and yeasts that are present as part of the dehydrating process that can cause an allergic reaction. Rather than assume she is allergic to grapes, have an allergist check to see what she reacts to in an allergy panel. Grapes are such a common food, it'd be a shame if she avoided them mistakenly.
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms