Sansi - posted on 07/13/2011 ( 1 mom has responded )
Hi.. My son is 4 now..and Iam hoping him to start with his reception on Sept 2011.. He has been offered a seat in a school that is 30mins walk from my residence and does not seem to be a very good school as per ofstead. I have aleardy sent the 2nd application now he is on the waiting list on all good and nearby schools, since this is my first child iam so confused abt wat to do. Should i take the one given to me or wait for his confirmation with other good school, if so there are chances that he will not be able to start this sept.. Pls help..