Sujata - posted on 10/22/2015 ( 1 mom has responded )
We are a tech couple in our late 30s, and have lived in the Bay area for 15 years. We are looking for a full-time, enthusiastic and experienced nanny to care for our 4-month old daughter in our (pet-free, smoke-free) home in San Jose.
Our perfect candidate would be available Mon-Fri from 9am-6pm, starting November 9th, 2015.
- Transportation to/from our home.
- Experience caring for newborn children
- Stellar references (minimum 3), preferably for previous full-time positions
- Enthusiasm and pro-activeness in caring for newborn children (i.e. playing, reading, and other forms of stimulation)
- Preparation/management of food for baby when she becomes old enough
- CPR/first-aid certification
We are very excited to find the right person to care for our daughter! If you have any recommendations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Much appreciated!