Should I take my daughter back to the doctor or wait a few more days?

Rickeyanlisa - posted on 11/05/2012 ( no moms have responded yet )




My 3 year old was seen at doctors office Friday and had tested positive for Strep Throat. She was put on Omnicef antibotic and has taken a total of 6 doses. Today, Monday, her fever has gone over 101.5 and is really not comming down much with tylenol she is also having Direaha,and says her mouth and her knee are hurting. I just wonder if her antibotic is not working and she needs a stronger one or if it might take another day or 2 to work? Anyone else have any advice . I am also worried it might be flu but we have not been around anyone with that and have not heard of anyone having it yet this year around here. Help

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms