Something you wish you knew for your 1st newborn
MOST HELPFUL POSTS
~â¥Little Miss - posted on 05/01/2014
1. Diapers of ALLLLLLLL sizes
2. car seat and bas
3. crip/bassinet/playpen that has a changing table on it. more diverse and get more use out of it.
4. wipes. Lots of wipes.
6. breast pump if you are gonna breast feed.
7. Sleep sack blankets so you don't put a blanket on baby
8. baby monitor
9. clothing (all sizes, not just newborn or infant)
10. Meals that have been frozen, or store bought that can be nuked.
I am sure I will think of more.
Join Circle of Moms
Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.Join Circle of Moms