Isaja - posted on 04/22/2015 ( no moms have responded yet )
Hello to all the wonderful moms out here. I'm a college student, and I'm doing research on whether moms prefer natural/organic personal care products for themselves and their families.
You can answer any or all of the questions... Thank you very much for your time.
1. Which type of personal care products do you buy for yourself and family:
a) all natural or organic
b) not natural or organic
c) mixture of (a) and (b)
d) I don't buy - I make my own personal care products
2. What influences the kind of personal care products you make or buy? (e.g. safety, affordability, effectiveness, etc.)
3. Do you currently buy or are you interested in buying handmade personal care products made with only natural/organic ingredients?
4. Have you ever tried making your own personal care products (DIY beauty), or are you interested in learning how to make your family's personal care products? Why or why not?
5. How much do you spend or are you willing to spend on natural personal care products monthly (buying handmade products and/or raw ingredients)
Thank you once again!