Are store bought bubbles toxic?

Shanna - posted on 06/27/2010 ( 6 moms have responded )

29

28

3

My 21 month old daughter got a hold of the bottle today and drank maybe a tablespoon of the liquid. I can't find anywhere that it says it's harmful if ingested. Anyone know?

If you see this, leave this form field blank.
Powered by RESPECT not THUMPS

6 Comments

View replies by

Deedee - posted on 06/12/2013

1

0

0

well my 3 year old just dumped a "non-toxic" labelled bottle of bubbles on bed and immediatley upon contact with the blanket underneath the comforter burned a hole right through blanket ...bottle smells like chemicals

Shanna - posted on 07/01/2010

29

28

3

Thanks everyone who responded! I checked it out and as Sherri stated, they are required by law to be non toxic. My little girl had a little bit of loose stools, but that's it!

[deleted account]

they are usually non toxic but i would call just to make sure. they will probablly just give her diarrhea.

Amy - posted on 06/27/2010

6,257

33

2375

Any bubbles I've purchased at the store are non toxic since they are marketed to children but if it's not on the bottle call poison control for peace of mind.

If you see this, leave this form field blank.
Powered by RESPECT not THUMPS

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms