dieting

Cecilia - posted on 12/27/2010 ( 7 moms have responded )

1

15

0

it is hard to lose weigt after having my kids and I want to kow if you know of a good diet pill that works

If you see this, leave this form field blank.
Powered by RESPECT not THUMPS

7 Comments

View replies by

Stifler's - posted on 12/28/2010

15,141

154

597

They were great though. I kept losing weight after I stopped taking them... then I got pregnant and am in the process of gaining it all back lololol

Jocelyn - posted on 12/28/2010

5,165

42

274

There are some herbal supplements that you can take to help increase your chances of weight loss. Cranberry juice and green tea are both great choices. They are antioxidants that will help cleanse your body and help your body run for efficiently.

Christy - posted on 12/27/2010

2,218

41

404

No pills work. You have to change your eating habits- period. Even if you start out small, say one healthy meal out of 3 for a month, then slowly progress to 2 healthy ones for another month, then onto all healthy meals daily, this will make a BIG difference. 80% of weight loss is attributed to diet, the other 20% is exercise. When was your last child born? It took me a year to lose the baby weight after my youngest was born. It took that long for my hormones to go back to normal, and it's that way for most moms. Good luck.

Kate CP - posted on 12/27/2010

8,942

36

754

Diet pills are dangerous and ineffective. The best way to lose weight is to limit your processed carb intake (white breads, pastas, processed sugars, starchy veggies, etc) and exercise. If you eat carbs you should be eating fruits, fibrous veggies, whole wheat pasta and bread, and limited processed sugars.

Laura - posted on 12/27/2010

781

26

150

IMO (and some pretty good medical data) there are no effective OTC diet pills on the market. That said, individuals may respond to one pill or another, but in general these supplements are ineffective. Some prescription diet pills may still be available so consider consulting with your doctor about this. Good luck!

If you see this, leave this form field blank.
Powered by RESPECT not THUMPS

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms