Dearne - posted on 06/10/2011 ( 31 moms have responded )
I had my son on the 7th of april and wen he was 5 weeks him and my 2 yr old daughter were diagnosed with scabies so my then mother in law took my son to treat him well its now been 4 weeks and both my kids hav been clear for 2 weeks.
So everytime i aorganise for my now ex mother in law to drop him off she would make an excuse like the dr said to keep him for another week or hes got a cold i cant bring him over. So now my ex and his mother refuse to give him to me even though my ex lives with his new gf but my son lives with the ex mother in law. so legally i hav the right to go get him but i am so scared of the mother as she can be very nasty.
I hav spoken to the police & to Docs (i live in australia) they say they cant do anything as its a legal matter, even though my ex smokes pot everyday & his father drinks alcohol everyday & can sometimes get violent. But its not enough to intervene.
So now im waiting to see a solicitor. Im just wondering if there is anything else I can do while im waiting to see my solicitor. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)