what do you do for licking battery acid?

Andrea - posted on 07/16/2009 ( 1 mom has responded )

5

31

0

ok my son somehow licked a new battery. he screamed after doing it and then had white stuff comin out his mouth. i think it had battery acid on it. his tongue had bumbs on it & is red. what do i do?

MOST HELPFUL POSTS

LaCi - posted on 07/16/2009

3,361

3

171

oh okay, now this makes much mroe sense than just *kid licked a battery*



I still lick a 9 volt if I get the chance.



Definitely call your doctor, if you can't reach him call poison control or take him to the ER. Thats not the normal 9 volt reaction.

If you see this, leave this form field blank.
Powered by RESPECT not THUMPS

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms