Dawn - posted on 10/15/2010 ( 6 moms have responded )
If the company you are researching can not answer "yes" to the below questions, chances are, it is a scam or not a very profitable business opportunity to venture into.
1. Does your business opportunity have a 180 day guarantee - 100% money back - even if opened and used?
2. Is this business opportunity in over 80 countries and territories?
3. Is there "no limit" on the compensation plan and "no limit" on the amount of people you can help to build their own businesses?
4. Is your business opportunity recession proof? And will you get paid, and will it be inflation proof flexible, as well?
5. Do you have over 10,000 products and services to offer - in this economy...something that people need - not a LUXURY?
6. Is there a training system where mentors invest in YOU to help You succeed in your dreams?
7. Has the business opportunity lasted for over 50 years? (Most Multi-level Marketing or Network Marketing Businesses can not make it over 5 years because they do not have a duplicatable system nor structure to last through the years. (So you will see a burst of activity in the start up of a Network Marketing Company - only to fold within the first 5 years due to a lack of a sound business system/structure.)
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about ANY opportunity. I have researched many Multi-Level Marketing Companies / Home Businesses and am trying to help others learn so that they can make the right decisions for them and their families.