Taryn - posted on 12/05/2008 ( 1 mom has responded )
Can you believe how quickly the holidays snuck up on us? I sure hope everyone is taking advantage of the great joy that comes with the festivities. My family sure is!
As many of you may or may not know, I am a personal fitness and nutrition coach. Since we all tend to set resolutions to kick off the New Year, most of those usually include getting fit and healthy, right? Well, I wanted to offer a 6 week fitness challenge/program for anyone that is interested. Whether you want to shed some holiday weight, are looking for a new fitness program, or just want to kick off the year on a healthy note, I'd love to help you – and the best part is, I’M FREE!
As my dedication to you, I will:
- Personally coach you and support you in both diet and exercise
- Help you select a fitness program that best meets your fitness goals, schedule, etc
- Take before/after measurements that will help you document your progress
- Help you follow/create a meal plan that will support your fitness program and allow you to achieve your goals (weight loss, build lean muscle, etc)
- Provide an online forum for support and accountability
- Show you how you can enter to win $$$ just for doing your workout every day
- I'll also provide a reward for the individual(s) with the best results during our 6 weeks!
Again, my personal coaching is FREE! The only cost to you is the price of your selected program (DVD) through Beachbody – www.choose2befit.com (click on “Shop for Products”).
Many of you have expressed interest in getting started on a new program, so I thought I'd try this, extend the invite to everyone and make getting back into fitness a bit more fun and rewarding. I'm always available for coaching and can help you get going at any time. So if you wanted to get started now, that's great too. Just let me know.
Email me back if you are interested and we'll set up some time in the next month to talk about your fitness goals, select a program for you, and make sure you have everything you need to get started!
Knowing that you'll be starting a program in the New Year can take the pressure off during the remainder of this holiday season so you can enjoy yourselves!
Feel free to pass along to friends if you know of anyone who may want to join us or even give the GIFT OF FITNESS to a friend or relative.
Here’s to your health and fitness in 2009.
Your Personal Fitness Coach,