Jenna - posted on 01/18/2009 ( 9 moms have responded )
My son has started to get a rash on his checks after eating... he does not get upset in any way. The rash only upsets him late at night when he scratches himself to hard, and ends up waking himself up.
My question is.. is this a food allergy or does he just have sensitive skin, as he is only 6 months old and the food goes all over his checks. I think it might be the later as I am assuming that if it was a food allergy he would get really upset. If it is skin sensitivity is there anything that I can do to stop this from happening, as you can imagine it is very difficult to not get food on his cheeks. alternatively does anyone know of any foods that would not irritate his skin.
Any help would be really appreciated as it seems to be getting worse.