how to avoid child support

Trinna Le'nea - posted on 09/11/2013 ( 1 mom has responded )




My babys father is great and I have no worries when it comes to him taking care of her but I wanna know what can I do to avoid child support


Amy - posted on 09/12/2013




I'm not a mother yet, but have experienced this with other friends. You may have to check your state/city/county laws regarding child support regulation/enforcement. I have a friend who had paperwork drawn up inexpensively with an attorney. The paperwork stated that they would both share equal physical custody and maintain equal financial responsibility for the child thus no child support/custody arrangement or agreement was needed. The paperwork was signed by both and notarized and turned into their local DSS and Child Support office. Some attorneys will give a free consultation. Your best bet may be speaking with a family law attorney regarding advice on this! Hope this is helpful!

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms