my babies father is causing problems. I just want him to leave me and family alone. any tips?

Meranda - posted on 11/15/2011 ( 2 moms have responded )




I'm 19 weeks pregnant and my unborn child father is causing alot of problems for me and my family. I just want him to go away, he doesn't work and lives in filth. he wants to try to get custody of the baby when its born....I want to know if I can sign away his rights as the father?


View replies by

Glenda - posted on 11/26/2011




look #1 when my bby father got like that i moved to another state .. do the same, but woman are hard head some times that they attemp to locate and snitch on themselfs in were they at i canot give u no further advise unless u are really going to take it. remember u are pregnant and inlove still. what can we do for u that u cannot possibly listen to ?

Donna - posted on 11/20/2011




well for one u dont have to tell him ur kid is born and for two the mom get custody over the daddy and tell him if he want custody talk me to court because i am already because i need kids support and when they see that u dont have any income then hmmmmmmm i will get custoy and u will have to get a job because child support will get u and if u dont get a job then i guess u will go to jail so if u need anymore help here my email address

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms