i want full custody of my daughter for her own safety.

Ariana - posted on 05/15/2014 ( 1 mom has responded )




i seperated from my baby daddy 2 months ago and he wont help me financially with my daughter when im the one that has her the most. He only sees her 2 days a week. if i take him to court can i get full custody of my daughter. he says hes not afraid because he has a good job and will make the judge give us joint custody which i dont want. He lives with his mom and shares a room with his brother. He also doesn't put any effort in communicating with me when it comes to his daughter. he said he is in the process of getting his own place to convince the judge to make us do coparenting. im so stressed out because my daughter is still a baby that cant tell me if something were to happen to her. please help me.


♫ Shawnn ♪♫♫ - posted on 05/16/2014




So, what's so 'unsafe' about a man who is stable, has a good job, and WANTS TO BE INVOLVED with his child?

Likelyhood is that shared custody will be granted, as it should. You should NEVER try to keep a child away from a parent. EVER.

There is no reason, either, according to your post, except that you're no longer 'with' him (your own choice, not your kid's choice). Well, you don't have the right to take him out of your kid's life. Be an adult. Get custody and support settled in court, and abide by your court orders.

1 Comment

View replies by

Join Circle of Moms

Sign up for Circle of Moms and be a part of this community! Membership is just one click away.

Join Circle of Moms